Amazonite & Rhodonite 108 Bead Mala
About the Stones
Amazonite is a stone of tranquility, believed to help manifest abundance and hope. Its name is derived from the Amazon River, where the prized green stone was first discovered in 10th century B.C.
Rhodonite is a stone of love, believed to inspire meaningful relationships with friends and loved ones. The stone was first discovered in Russia in the 1790s, after locals noticed eagles carrying small pieces of the gem back to their nests. The name "Rhodonite" comes from the Greek word "rhodos", which means rose.
- Crafted on a tension-tested stretch cord for superb comfort and fit.
- Comes with a biodegradable storage pouch and description card, describing the stones' properties.
- Every gemstone is unique and may vary slightly in size and color (that's the way mother nature made 'em).
Our mala necklaces are 32 to 36 inches in length and comprised of 108 8-millimeter natural stone beads.
Shipping & Returns
- Ships within 24 hours, typically arrives in 3-5 days.
- Easy returns, full refund within 60 days.