Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
About the Stones
Rhodonite is a stone of love, believed to inspire meaningful relationships with friends and loved ones. The stone was first discovered in Russia in the 1790s, after locals noticed eagles carrying small pieces of the stone back to their nests. The name "Rhodonite" comes from the Greek word Rhodos, which means "Rose."
Rose Quartz is a stone of love, believed to help its wearer strengthen existing relationships with others and improve self-love. Their use dates back to 3000 B.C., when they were used in ancient Mesopotamia as a potent talisman. Their use has continued throughout history, including the middle ages, when they were used in crafting love potions.
White Jade is a stone of peace, believed to manifest serenity and promote good vibes. Jade has been a popular gemstone throughout history. Some of its earliest recorded usage took place in ancient China, where it was believed to represent purity and virtue.
Handcrafted on a tension tested stretch cord with authentic Rhodonite, Rose Quartz, and Clear Quartz gemstones.
- Ships within 24 hours, typically arrives in 3-5 days.
- Easy returns, full refund within 60 days.
- Crafted on a tension-tested stretch cord for superb comfort and fit.
- Comes with a biodegradable storage pouch and description card, describing the stones' properties.
- Every gemstone is unique and may vary slightly in size and color (that's the way mother nature made 'em).